I Like You The Best
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
klue urbanscapes 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 | 10:31 AM | 0 comments

 안녕하세요
annyeonghaseyo



I’ve and my sis been to Urbanscapes 2008 & Urbanscapes 2009 but this year they are back with Urbanscapes 2010 held at the usual Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Center (KLPAC)!But for this year...One of the most popular facets of Urbanscapes is photography and arts. Whether its measured by the amount of unique design hehehee..
When i step into the KLPAC foyer, for a brief, air-conditioned respite from all the other existing stuff at Urbanscapes 2010, i’ll notice, on the left, scaffolding to which 6-feet by 4-feet canvas pieces have been attached, on which have been applied the creative emanations of seven hot young visual artists!






Labels: About


|
About

Facebook | Twitter

Hi,i'm Erfa, Do follow mine and I'll follow yours. To enjoy my simple simple bloggie =D

Scream here


Shoutbox

Navigation

About Links Entries
The Webmaster


I'm just ordinary person. As an issue of first significance my name is Erfa Reena Azil were conceived 6 February 1997. Ordinarily my partner call me Erfa or Era. I need to be very much arranged to everyone I meet. I'm stylish individual and capable to what I do. I'm super minding and I can be glad here and there in spite of the way that I can be totally serious depend on upon situation.I love reading,music and dance. Sometimes, I need to form verses and make beats/Song. I like to LAUGH, MYSELF and people can make me LAUGH SO HARD.I also can be a good listener if my friend needs some good advice from me. I adore eating popcorn and treat when I watch film at home. I'm not enjoy diverse young women who had some person to love, I mean sweetheart, I doesn't had any lover, why ? Thoughtful, you can ask me before long. Much thanks to you for the present I believe you appreciating browse my blogging :D Love -erfa era-
Affies&Linkies


About | Birthday | Holiday | New Story | Friends | Korean Story| New Year | Raya Card| Raya Time | Reality Show| Friends
klue urbanscapes 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 | 10:31 AM | 0 comments

 안녕하세요
annyeonghaseyo



I’ve and my sis been to Urbanscapes 2008 & Urbanscapes 2009 but this year they are back with Urbanscapes 2010 held at the usual Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Center (KLPAC)!But for this year...One of the most popular facets of Urbanscapes is photography and arts. Whether its measured by the amount of unique design hehehee..
When i step into the KLPAC foyer, for a brief, air-conditioned respite from all the other existing stuff at Urbanscapes 2010, i’ll notice, on the left, scaffolding to which 6-feet by 4-feet canvas pieces have been attached, on which have been applied the creative emanations of seven hot young visual artists!






Labels: About


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Template by : ErfaEra
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Mr Google