Bandung is a city in West Java,
Indonesia - Jakarta
안녕하세요
annyeonghaseyo
Last semester, cuti kan...my family
and i spend time together pergi Jakarta and Bandung's, Indonesia....nickname of
Bandung actually is Kota Kembang, literally meaning the Flower City.
From LCCT- Bandung Airport almost 2 hours lor.
Jakarta busy same like KL, but i like Bandung more coz the place which
have a lots of village and shooping center. Jakarta banyak dengan
bajaj...(taxi). Laju sangat-sangat speeding memang tahap F1 la...hehehhe. Tak
suka sangat Jakarta jammed!! From Jakarta -Bandung perjalanan almost 1 jam
30minit. Macam perjalanan nak pergi Melaka la....The best place is Bandung.
Bandung actually tempat paling BEST!!!...untuk bershooping...baju murah-murah
and ok la boleh la juga quality.
Gila juga kita shooping kat sana....Specially the bags and handbags.
All brands....gred 1, gred 2 and gred 3. Limitation pun ada LV, PRADA OR
MARC JACOBS. I like handbags...!!!! All outlets katCascade, Summit, Oasis,
Metropolitan, Renarity, Secret, Terminal Tas, Edward Forrer, Stamp.It was
originally meant for export garment (textile) factories that open a store
directly in their area so that they can sell with bargain prices. Price satu
baju Rm50 can get 70% off. Really cheap beb...cuma the enviroment im not really
interested la...
After went back from Pekan Bandung
kitaorang pergi Mt. Tangkuban Perahu. If you're in Bandung, take a look at
the north side and find an unusual shape of mountain memang nice view dari atas
bukit. The name itself comes from the local Legend of Sangkuriang
("Legenda Sangkuriang")about a disobedient son who kicks his boat
upside-down and then cursed into stone huhu.... Hence the name of this
mountain. Tangkuban = flipped and perahu = boat mean the shape of the mountain
looks like a flipped boat.
Just a story... It's still an
active volcanic mountain. The crater is reachable by car, though it is fun to
do hiking to the top by foot from Lembang. Bandung is a heaven for food lovers
who enjoy new experiences. There are a lot of varieties, not only local cuisine
but international ones. You can find any food you want for any kind of taste.
Everybody has their own favourites....the most food that i like to eat
is Nasi Timbel is the famous Sundanese dish boleh la dalam RM4.80
duit kita. It is a tube-shaped rice that has a distinguish flavour, because it
is cooked inside a banana leaf.
It is usually served with lalapan
(raw vegetables), fried tofu & tempe, friedchicken and chili paste. You
can find this type of dish in most of Sundanese restaurants. The well-known
timbel food stall is located nearby Istiqomah mosque. Another good place is at
Nasi Timbel Dago at Jl. Dago. One plate cost about Rp. 20.000. is comes to RM7
malaysia. 4 days and 3 nite at Indonesia. Sleepy and tired ...but most of all
we really happy travelling to Bandung and Jakarta...:)
Walaupun tempat yang sesak and
ramai orang
...tapi spending time with family
kat sana best!!!
This last picture sebelum nak
balik ke Kuala Lumpur with
I'm just ordinary person. As an issue of first significance my name is Erfa Reena Azil were conceived 6 February 1997. Ordinarily my partner call me Erfa or Era. I need to be very much arranged to everyone I meet. I'm stylish individual and capable to what I do. I'm super minding and I can be glad here and there in spite of the way that I can be totally serious depend on upon situation.I love reading,music and dance. Sometimes, I need to form verses and make beats/Song. I like to LAUGH, MYSELF and people can make me LAUGH SO HARD.I also can be a good listener if my friend needs some good advice from me. I adore eating popcorn and treat when I watch film at home. I'm not enjoy diverse young women who had some person to love, I mean sweetheart, I doesn't had any lover, why ? Thoughtful, you can ask me before long. Much thanks to you for the present I believe you appreciating browse my blogging :D Love -erfa era-
Affies&Linkies
About | Birthday | Holiday | New Story | Friends | Korean Story| New Year | Raya Card| Raya Time | Reality Show| Friends
Bandung is a city in West Java,
Indonesia - Jakarta
안녕하세요
annyeonghaseyo
Last semester, cuti kan...my family
and i spend time together pergi Jakarta and Bandung's, Indonesia....nickname of
Bandung actually is Kota Kembang, literally meaning the Flower City.
From LCCT- Bandung Airport almost 2 hours lor.
Jakarta busy same like KL, but i like Bandung more coz the place which
have a lots of village and shooping center. Jakarta banyak dengan
bajaj...(taxi). Laju sangat-sangat speeding memang tahap F1 la...hehehhe. Tak
suka sangat Jakarta jammed!! From Jakarta -Bandung perjalanan almost 1 jam
30minit. Macam perjalanan nak pergi Melaka la....The best place is Bandung.
Bandung actually tempat paling BEST!!!...untuk bershooping...baju murah-murah
and ok la boleh la juga quality.
Gila juga kita shooping kat sana....Specially the bags and handbags.
All brands....gred 1, gred 2 and gred 3. Limitation pun ada LV, PRADA OR
MARC JACOBS. I like handbags...!!!! All outlets katCascade, Summit, Oasis,
Metropolitan, Renarity, Secret, Terminal Tas, Edward Forrer, Stamp.It was
originally meant for export garment (textile) factories that open a store
directly in their area so that they can sell with bargain prices. Price satu
baju Rm50 can get 70% off. Really cheap beb...cuma the enviroment im not really
interested la...
After went back from Pekan Bandung
kitaorang pergi Mt. Tangkuban Perahu. If you're in Bandung, take a look at
the north side and find an unusual shape of mountain memang nice view dari atas
bukit. The name itself comes from the local Legend of Sangkuriang
("Legenda Sangkuriang")about a disobedient son who kicks his boat
upside-down and then cursed into stone huhu.... Hence the name of this
mountain. Tangkuban = flipped and perahu = boat mean the shape of the mountain
looks like a flipped boat.
Just a story... It's still an
active volcanic mountain. The crater is reachable by car, though it is fun to
do hiking to the top by foot from Lembang. Bandung is a heaven for food lovers
who enjoy new experiences. There are a lot of varieties, not only local cuisine
but international ones. You can find any food you want for any kind of taste.
Everybody has their own favourites....the most food that i like to eat
is Nasi Timbel is the famous Sundanese dish boleh la dalam RM4.80
duit kita. It is a tube-shaped rice that has a distinguish flavour, because it
is cooked inside a banana leaf.
It is usually served with lalapan
(raw vegetables), fried tofu & tempe, friedchicken and chili paste. You
can find this type of dish in most of Sundanese restaurants. The well-known
timbel food stall is located nearby Istiqomah mosque. Another good place is at
Nasi Timbel Dago at Jl. Dago. One plate cost about Rp. 20.000. is comes to RM7
malaysia. 4 days and 3 nite at Indonesia. Sleepy and tired ...but most of all
we really happy travelling to Bandung and Jakarta...:)
Walaupun tempat yang sesak and
ramai orang
...tapi spending time with family
kat sana best!!!
This last picture sebelum nak
balik ke Kuala Lumpur with