I Like You The Best
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Dream High
Monday, December 12, 2011 | 11:49 AM | 0 comments
Peace be upon you !







I've just on my way to finished watching "Dream High" addicted to korean series 16 + 1  special  episod within 2weeks wahhhhhh..i falling in love this story.hehehe...



Synopsis
Dream High tells the story of six students at Kirin Art High School who work to achieve their dreams of becoming music stars in the Korean music industry. Go Hye Mi is a student who had majored in classical music but has to give up her dream by entering Kirin Art High School to pay off her father’s debt. However, she needs to get two other students to also come to the school in order for her to enroll in the school conditionally. These two students are Song Sam Dong, who lives in the countryside, and Jin Guk, whom she accidentally meets while trying to escape from a loan shark. Yoon Baek Hee, formerly Hyemi’s sidekick, becomes her rival in school because Hye Mi betrays her during an audition to enter the school.









Cast
Suzy as Go Hye Mi
Kim Soo Hyun as Song Sam Dong
Taecyeon as Jin Gook / Hyun Shi Hyuk
Ham Eun Jung as Yoon Baek Hee
Jang Woo Young as Jason
IU as Kim Pil Sook

Dream High is a school, drama,comedy, romance story . To more information just click here to watch the drama korean .


Labels: Korean Story


|
About

Facebook | Twitter

Hi,i'm Erfa, Do follow mine and I'll follow yours. To enjoy my simple simple bloggie =D

Scream here


Shoutbox

Navigation

About Links Entries
The Webmaster


I'm just ordinary person. As an issue of first significance my name is Erfa Reena Azil were conceived 6 February 1997. Ordinarily my partner call me Erfa or Era. I need to be very much arranged to everyone I meet. I'm stylish individual and capable to what I do. I'm super minding and I can be glad here and there in spite of the way that I can be totally serious depend on upon situation.I love reading,music and dance. Sometimes, I need to form verses and make beats/Song. I like to LAUGH, MYSELF and people can make me LAUGH SO HARD.I also can be a good listener if my friend needs some good advice from me. I adore eating popcorn and treat when I watch film at home. I'm not enjoy diverse young women who had some person to love, I mean sweetheart, I doesn't had any lover, why ? Thoughtful, you can ask me before long. Much thanks to you for the present I believe you appreciating browse my blogging :D Love -erfa era-
Affies&Linkies


About | Birthday | Holiday | New Story | Friends | Korean Story| New Year | Raya Card| Raya Time | Reality Show| Friends
Dream High
Monday, December 12, 2011 | 11:49 AM | 0 comments
Peace be upon you !







I've just on my way to finished watching "Dream High" addicted to korean series 16 + 1  special  episod within 2weeks wahhhhhh..i falling in love this story.hehehe...



Synopsis
Dream High tells the story of six students at Kirin Art High School who work to achieve their dreams of becoming music stars in the Korean music industry. Go Hye Mi is a student who had majored in classical music but has to give up her dream by entering Kirin Art High School to pay off her father’s debt. However, she needs to get two other students to also come to the school in order for her to enroll in the school conditionally. These two students are Song Sam Dong, who lives in the countryside, and Jin Guk, whom she accidentally meets while trying to escape from a loan shark. Yoon Baek Hee, formerly Hyemi’s sidekick, becomes her rival in school because Hye Mi betrays her during an audition to enter the school.









Cast
Suzy as Go Hye Mi
Kim Soo Hyun as Song Sam Dong
Taecyeon as Jin Gook / Hyun Shi Hyuk
Ham Eun Jung as Yoon Baek Hee
Jang Woo Young as Jason
IU as Kim Pil Sook

Dream High is a school, drama,comedy, romance story . To more information just click here to watch the drama korean .


Labels: Korean Story


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Template by : ErfaEra
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Mr Google